Dhikr is a wonderful thing, we can do it almost anywhere and at anytime, and receive multiple rewards. We should understand the dhikr and not just say it with our tongue but with our hearts. It’s not about the quantity but the quality of our dhikr that truly matters. The Prophet said: “There is a […]
Archive | Dhikr RSS feed for this section
Get connected with our latest posts straight to your email!
- Ramadan Qur’anic Gems 10: Wisdom & Purpose of Stories in the Qur’an
- Ramadan Qur’anic Gems 9: Surat Al-Kahf verses 60 – 82 – Story of Musa & Khidr ~
- Ramadan Qur’anic Gems 8: Surat Al-‘Isrā’ verses 23 – 24 – Kindness to Parents
- Ramadan Qur’anic Gems 7: Surat Al-Ĥijr – Those who mock the Prophet
- Ramadan Gems 6: Surat ‘Ibrāhīm – The Confession of Shaytān