Ramadan 2014, and the past year in general, has been very life changing for me. Some things I will say for the sake of hopefully benefiting at least someone In Sha Allah.
Archive | Real Life Stories RSS feed for this section
My story is comical in some respects, but I hope it will help people understand the journey that one takes when they choose to cover, and perhaps even inspire somebody who’s struggling with this aspect of their faith. I struggled with transition from an all girls secondary school, to suddenly being thrown into a mixed […]
My parents aren’t the most religious my Dads biki (has a gang in the Freemason) and is coverend in tattoos and he drinks ( may Allah keep us away from the haram) he stopped practising Islam a long time ago when someone told him he wasn’t praying in the correct way my mother prays but […]
Get connected with our latest posts straight to your email!
- Ramadan Qur’anic Gems 10: Wisdom & Purpose of Stories in the Qur’an
- Ramadan Qur’anic Gems 9: Surat Al-Kahf verses 60 – 82 – Story of Musa & Khidr ~
- Ramadan Qur’anic Gems 8: Surat Al-‘Isrā’ verses 23 – 24 – Kindness to Parents
- Ramadan Qur’anic Gems 7: Surat Al-Ĥijr – Those who mock the Prophet
- Ramadan Gems 6: Surat ‘Ibrāhīm – The Confession of Shaytān