Are your friends bringing you closer to Allah or do they say ‘We’re young, it’s okay’ and encourage you to do bad things? Lying, gossiping, mocking, encouraging you not to talk to certain people because you’re ‘too good for them’. This is pride and it’s very dangerous. If you died today would your friends pray […]
Archive | Friendship RSS feed for this section
Get connected with our latest posts straight to your email!
- Ramadan Qur’anic Gems 10: Wisdom & Purpose of Stories in the Qur’an
- Ramadan Qur’anic Gems 9: Surat Al-Kahf verses 60 – 82 – Story of Musa & Khidr ~
- Ramadan Qur’anic Gems 8: Surat Al-‘Isrā’ verses 23 – 24 – Kindness to Parents
- Ramadan Qur’anic Gems 7: Surat Al-Ĥijr – Those who mock the Prophet
- Ramadan Gems 6: Surat ‘Ibrāhīm – The Confession of Shaytān